Fireball visual effect - Editing
Program: adobe after effects
I started off by creating the 'Fireball' effect. This was created in adobe after effects.
The effect was achieved by layering different types of flames together.
The flame effects i used are from action essentials 2 https://www.videocopilot.net/products/action2/
I then used the 'optical compensation' to make the flame round and spherical, this will give the fireball a spherical shape.
I then mirrored the flame to give it a more overall spherical shape, this has now given the fireball it's shape.
After that i added a 'fire torch' effect, the shape of which fits nicely over the already made flame ball.
The 'fire torch' effect gives the illusion that the ball is actually on fire, this helps make the fireball look realistic.
You can also color correct the flames, this will make the two different flames look more similar. this again will help the fireball look more realistic and make the two layers appear as if they were the same flame.
Any questions? Need help? ask me
Or email me at Mattkinahan@gmail.com




No comments:
Post a Comment